Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Roll Me Away by Jessa Jacobs





Sturgis. Half a million bikers, wannabes, and families in a town of fewer than 7000 residents. What could go wrong?

Cricket. When my dad persuaded me to take one last vacation with my family after college graduation, he had no idea that I’d just broken up with my boyfriend of two years. That wasn’t my only secret. I had a much better reason to agree to be part of Dad’s lost-youth, bucket list plan. Half a million bikers? Surely there was at least one who could rock my world by giving me what I needed in bed.

Zach. From yards away I watched Jake pick up the girl like he had some kind of voodoo power. One minute she was spilling beer all over Pug, and the next she was walking out of the bar with Jake, who’d just, from the look of it, seduced her right there. I was in Sturgis with the Dust Devils to do a job and earn my patch. Not to poach a girl from the Veep’s son. But damned if I wasn’t going to try.

Roll Me Away is the second novel in a new series of interrelated but stand-alone Smokey’s Roadhouse novels.








AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Jake I knew why my dad had saddled us with the prospect, but it didn’t make me happy. The kid probably didn’t know a damn thing about Sturgis, or why we were here. It was up to us to break him in. I pulled Pug aside. “Ignore him for now. Let him figure it out on his own.”
“You got it, man.”
I had my eye on a girl-next-door type who’d made an effort to break the mold. She had on a tank-top with Wild Thing printed across the boobs, barely visible through the gap in her sleeveless black leather vest. The funny thing was, she didn’t look all that wild. Her brown hair was piled up in a messy bun, and she had creamy skin that hadn’t seen much sun yet, even though summer was almost over. I’d seen her flash a mouthful of straight white teeth at one of the guys who let out a wolf whistle, and her blue eyes were clear of any hint of drug use. This was a civilian chick, for certain, but maybe one that wanted a good time at the hands of a brother. I was just the one to provide it for her, too, in spite of noticing the prospect admiring her assets too.
I was about to grab her when someone on the sidewalk yelled, “Pug!” and she whirled around to look. She started toward the voice, only to crash into Pug himself, who was also looking for the one who’d yelled at him. Her beer sloshed all over his cut, and he balled his fists. Uh-oh. I headed toward them.
“Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry!” she gushed. “Here, let me get something to clean that up!” She whirled around and ran into me, right behind her.
“Oh! Oh my god, it’s, uh…” Her eyes went wide as soon as she saw me. Pug relaxed his hands and looked from her to me. He swiped his hand down his cut, wiping the beer off.
“Pug!” The voice from the sidewalk.
“What the fuck,” he said, just as the girl whirled around again.
“Egghead,” she yelled. “What do you want? You made me spill…” Pug and I both looked at her in confusion. Egghead?
Noticing the way we were looking at her, she pointed to the sidewalk at a teenager.
“Egghead. My brother,” just as he yelled, “Mom and Dad want to know if you’re coming for dinner? It’s after eight, you’re late. Hey, you look bad-ass!”
Pug looked at me and I looked at her. “Your name is Pug?”
“Uh, no, he calls me Bug. My name is Cricket. I know who you are. Jack Malone, right?” To her brother, she yelled, “Tell them I’m not coming. I’ll get something on my own. Go away.” She turned back to me.
Pug was now staring at her in open-mouthed astonishment. What would a girl like her know about my stage name? I sent him a ‘get lost’ look, and he turned around and melted into the crowd.
“Cricket. Cute. What would a little girl like you know about Jack Malone?” I grinned. If she’d seen me in action…
Now she was blushing, the tell-tale pink creeping up from her low-cut tank to the roots of her hair. “I, uh…”
I reached for her and trailed my finger down her chin, along her neck and down to the cleavage peeking out of the tank. “I like this pink color. How did you say you knew me?”
The color deepened, and interestingly, twin points bloomed under the tank. No bra. Perky tits, just right for a handful, were now visible to me, standing close to her. I couldn’t wait for her answer.
My dick hardened when she took a deep breath, looked me full in the eye, and said, “I’ve seen your videos.”
Well, well. If she’d seen my videos, then she had the advantage of me. She knew more about my body than I knew about hers, but it was looking good for me to even the score. I moved in even closer.
“You have, have you? Interested in a command performance?”
She sucked her breath in, and the color returned, racing up her chest. I slid my hand into her vest, brushing my thumb against her hard little nipple as I passed by, and curled my fingers around her side. Pulling her into my chest, I dipped my head to meet her lips as she tilted hers back to give me access to them. She swayed against my groin and moaned.
“Oh, my God, would I!”
I laughed. “What makes you think I’d mess with a sorority chick like you? Trying to entrap me?”
Her eyes clouded. “I’m not… I graduated last May. I’m older than I look. Never mind, I must have been crazy. You’ve got plenty of women to choose from.” She turned away, but I grasped her arm and turned her back to me.
“Look, I was kidding. I’ve gotta know how you found my videos, and what you think of my … technique?”
She licked her lips. “I could show you.”



HIGHWAY SONG (BOOK #1)

How did that famous quote from that old movie go? Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world…

Well, this was a biker bar, not a gin joint, and there wasn't really a town nearby. But to have my long-lost stepbrother show up in the very place I'd washed up a month earlier like flotsam from a shipwreck - that was the same kind of irony.

Thank God he wouldn't recognize me. I'd been ten years old when he last saw me seventeen years ago. Too bad for my battered heart that I now recognized what I'd only sensed as a child. My stepbrother the rock star was hot.


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Like you, I'm a reader. When I read a good story with characters I can connect with, my everyday existence fades into the background as I enter a world that may contain exotic locations, adventure and excitement. And, if I can be totally honest with you, in my favorite stories I can fall in love for a while with an impossibly gorgeous guy who is the best lover imaginable.

So, maybe it won't come as a surprise that in my books you'll find hot alpha male book-boyfriends, sassy heroines who are much more clever and beautiful than I am, and stories I hope will make you laugh and cry while reading them, as I did while writing them. Oh, and some scenes you may want to role-play with your lover.

If you'd like to know more about me, my books, or special offers for free reading, please check my website at www.jessajacobs.com. I’m also available on Facebook and Twitter.

Author Links:





Hosted by:











No comments:

Post a Comment