Sunday, November 8, 2015

His Kind Of Trouble by Terri L. Austin


Title: His Kind of Trouble
Author: Terri L. Austin
Release Date: November 3, 2015
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Genre: Contemporary Romance



Monica Campbell may have a history as a wild child, but she's changed her ways. She's respectable, responsible-and, most importantly, she's sworn off bad boys. That is, until Callum Hughes roars back into her life with his sexy British accent and killer smile.

Cal remembers every steamy moment he shared with Monica, but he barely recognizes the straight-laced woman she's become. Determined to lure Monica into letting go of her inhibitions, Cal will use every trick he knows to fire her blood and tempt her body...reminding her just how good it can feel to be bad-and his.




Amazon | B&N | iBooks



Adventures of a Bad Boy With Callum Hughes from HIS KIND OF TROUBLE

Hello there, my name is Callum Hughes. Though originally from the UK, I spent my life kicking around the globe, seeing new places and falling in love along the way. Mostly with vintage European sports cars, though trust me, women didn’t escape my notice. Have you ever been to Rio during Carnival? Quite an experience, to say the least. The ladies, the parties…well, decadent is one word for it.

Anyway, I’ve developed something of a reputation as a car restoration expert, but really, I just love bringing these works of art back to their former automotive glory. I take pride in my work, but I find it hard to stay in one place for long. Unless I’m obsessing over something like a ’54 Alfa Romeo B.A.T., I enjoy traveling. A lot.

But now that I’m back in Vegas, I’m finding it rather difficult to leave. Mainly because Monica Campbell lives here. I met her once before, years ago. She looked like an angel and kissed like a sinner. Who wouldn’t love that combination? But when we met up again, she was quite altered, different in every way, at least on the outside. Nevertheless, I could sense undercurrents of something uninhibited buried deep inside her, yearning to get out. Those stodgy suits and tamed curls don’t fit her at all. She’s a sex kitten, pure and simple. Therefore, it’s my goal—no, my duty—to tempt her out of this drab shell she’s donned like a shield, and encourage her to reform to her wild ways.

Every time we’re together, there’s a deep sexual tension bubbling between us. And when we touch—well, it sounds stupid—but it’s electric and a bit overwhelming. When she’s in the room, I don’t notice anything, anyone except her. Believe me, I know I sound like a tosser right now, but I can’t help it. Only she does this to me. If it weren’t so exciting, I’d be quite vexed. I like living my life with no strings, no attachments. The woman entices me to put aside my wandering ways, or at least take her with me on my jaunts through Europe and South America.

As for Monica, she likes to pretend she doesn’t notice me, but she gives herself away every time. She can hardly keep her eyes off me, and the way she stares at my tattoo, as though she wants to examine it further, feel it with her fingertips—I must admit, I find it charming. But she keeps fighting this mutual attraction. However, that doesn’t prevent her from sneaking away with me for a quick snog in a supply closet. No, she likes it when I kiss her, when I tempt her. Until she remembers she’s supposed to be a saint. I’m doing my utmost to help her forget all that. 

Yet it’s when I talk about my travels that Monica becomes quiet and serious. Then she bombards me with questions about Italy and Spain and Thailand. She’s curious and clever and meant for bigger things than hiding behind a good girl persona. My goal is to make her realize that for herself. If she wants the world, I’ll give it to her. How can I possibly say no to the very complicated, beautiful Monica Campbell?


A Q&A With Callum

What exactly does a bad boy do for fun on a Saturday night?

Fast cars and fast women. If I can have both at the same time, I’d call that a smashing Saturday night.

When perfecting a ‘bad boy’ persona, what are the three most important things to remember?

Follow your own rules. Never let a woman lead you around by the bollocks. And never become too attached to anyone or anything. You’ll wind up in serious trouble if you ignore that last one, trust me on that.

When a woman dates a bad boy, what are some places she might visit?

His bedroom, primarily. But personally, I’m not one for planning, so a woman who dates me needs to be able to deal with that.

Is it true that once you go ‘bad boy’ you never go back?

Yes, it’s sad, but true. Beware, ladies. Of course you’ll have the time of your life with a bad boy, but normal men will forever lose their appeal.

***







As a girl, Terri L. Austin thought she’d outgrow dreaming up stories and creating imaginary friends. Instead, she’s made a career of it. Now she writes steamy contemporary romance and mysteries. She met her own Prince Charming and together they live in Independence, Missouri.

Author Links:




Hosted By:



1 comment: