Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fire in Frost by Alicia Rades



Fire in Frost
by Alicia Rades 
Release Date: 2015
242 pages



Crystal Frost has spent her whole life believing she's ordinary, and her mother has long held the secret of her heritage. When Crystal begins seeing the ghost of a dead classmate, her life spirals out of control. She’s faced with the threat that everyone will find out she’s a freak, as if the struggle to figure out her new-found abilities wasn’t enough pressure. 

Crystal has to find some way to save the people who have come to her for help all while trying to keep her abilities a secret. Will she be able to fulfill these overwhelming demands while solving the mystery that is the ghost of Olivia Owen?









“Crystal.” Emma’s voice seemed far off, a distant hum in my confusion. 
The faintness I felt just moments ago returned. My heart pounded in my ears, and for a second my knees felt unstable. I gripped the edge of the fundraising table for support.
Emma snapped her fingers in front of my face. “Crystal,” she said again as her voice came back into focus.
I was suddenly whipped back into reality, dazed. “Wh—what?”
“Are you okay?” Emma asked with a tone of serious concern. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”
I let the statement sink in for a moment. “Yeah,” I said. But I wasn’t answering her initial question. I was agreeing with her latter statement.








Alicia Rades has always had a passion for writing and wrote her first poem when she was 8. Although most of her writing continued as poetry and eventually as song writing, she wrote a few short stories along the way. In 2010, Alicia began freelance writing, creating blog posts and other online content. Today, she is a freelance writer, blogger, and editor who lives in Wisconsin with her husband. When inspiration strikes, she's also an author. Visit her author website at aliciaradesauthor.com.





Hosted by:



1 comment:

  1. It would be amazing to find out that you had an uncommon ability. On the other hand, isn't that what most people desire. Be careful what you ask for!

    ReplyDelete