Saturday, November 21, 2015

Bound by Donnielle Tyner



Bound
Release Date: 10/19/15



Bound by Vengeance.

Sadie has found the resolve to fight the man who caused so much pain in her life. Her tentative alliance with the HCA underground gives her the resources to train both her body and Talent for when she comes face to face with her grandfather.

Bound by Loss.

Being separated from her friends at St Vincent’s is harder than she could have ever realized and it doesn’t help that Kian has withdrawn from her as well. With help from a new friend, Sadie uncovers more about her past and that someone close to her has been keeping secrets from Sadie her entire life.

Bound by Fear.

Tragedy strikes close to home, giving a longstanding enemy, one desperate and willing to do anything to have Sadie on their side, an opportunity to arise. Allies and friends come together to stand against evil, but at a terrible cost. Sadie’s history and future collide while the world is thrown into chaos.

Sadie must overcome or forever be Bound. 






AMAZON | B&N





X Ambassadors – Renegades

M.I.A. - Bad Girls

Muse – Assassin

Banks - Beggin For Thread

Bastille – Flaws

Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight

First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining

Dorothy - Gun In My Hand

Imagine Dragons – Shots

Dorothy - Bang Bang Bang

Betty Who - Missing You

The Wombats - Your Body Is A Weapon

Lykke Li - No Rest For The Wicked

Johnny Cash – Hurt

AWOLNATION – Jailbreak

Santigold - Disparate Youth

Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile




~ Kian’s strong arms tightened around me as if he could feel the fear become this tangible thing threatening to consume me. “If there is one thing that I know about you, Sadie is that you are not selfish and you are not weak. You love your friends more than your own life and you will face this.” Kian pulled back, lifting my chin with his fingers so he could look me in the eye. “I didn’t know you before you lost Liam, but I know you had lost yourself for a while. These people, your friends, kept you from losing yourself completely. Now it is time for you to keep yourself together. For them. You will go in there and no matter what happens, you will be their strength now because that is who you are.” ~

***

~ A soft sigh escaped my lips as I shook my head, one corner of my lips turned upward. I sashayed up to Kian, pressed my body against his, and placed a hand on his crossed arms. 
“Kian, you got it all wrong. If Luca hurts or betrays me…” I twisted around, facing Luca, removing my hand from Kian and reaching it out to Luca instead, releasing a sliver of vibration from my Talent. My face tipped forward every move calculated, threatening and gave him a chilling smile. 
“He’ll answer to me.”  ~








Hello! Donnielle here. I’m a new indie young adult author. When I’m not writing, I spend my time reading, binge watching Netflix, homeschooling my two children, and hanging out with my husband.





Hosted by:



No comments:

Post a Comment